When I came here,you taught me how to act normal,not royal.
我来的时候,你教我怎么表现的正常,不要高贵。
Now it's my turn to teach you.
现在轮到我教你了。
You think that being a princess is superficial.
你觉得做公主是肤浅的事。
That it is about what you wear,and how you look.
就是穿什么衣服,外表怎么样。
Well,it is a little bit about how you look.
当然,和外表有一定的关系。
But more importantly,it is about what you have to offer the world and who you are inside.
但更重要的是,你能为世界做什么,你的内心是什么。
Come on Carter.Let's find your inner princess.
来吧,卡特,我们去寻找你内心的公主。
-You're lucky I was here.
-I knew you would be.You're always there for me.You rescue princess.That's what you do.
-幸好我来了。
-我知道你会的。你一直在我身边。你营救公主,这是你的工作。
-You and me,pal.
-You and me,Dad.
-你和我,伙伴。
-你和我,爸爸。
呼应主题的一段,有些俗气。但我喜欢。
No one makes you a loser,if you are not.
就算不是公主,也要充满自信的面对挑战。