山顶的小城市 城市下的青蛙 水里的城市
1. 我的名字叫多朵夫 罗多尔。那一天我正在北方的草原旅行。
My name is Tortov Roddle .One day, I traveled to the northern plains.
2. 往南边的小丘上可以看见一座寂静的城镇。今晚就在这里找个落脚处吧!I saw a solitary town on a hill to the south.That evening,I'll try to find an inn over there.
3. 那天夜里的光景,令我想找个地方落脚的念头也忘了。
Eluded by the inn,the spectacle that night made me forget about even going to sleep.
第二话 真夜中的咖啡店(Midnight cafe)
深夜的咖啡屋
寂静的夜里,我心中会飞过一只鱼吗?
咖啡中的鱼,灯光下的黑尾蝶
1. 我的名字叫 多朵夫 罗多尔。这里是城郊的咖啡厅。
My name is Tortov Roddle .This is a cafe on the outskirts of town.
2. 夜里安静得似乎可以听得见蝴蝶聚集在街灯旁拍动翅膀的声音。
the only thing you could hear that night was the sound of butterflies flapping around the lamp outside.
3. 刚刚那到底是…?
What in the world...
4. 我等著鱼的出现,咖啡早已变凉,但鱼再也没出现了。
AS I waited there for a fish that would not appear again,it became very chilly in the cafe.
第三话 小小街道的电影会(The little town's movie gathering)
我还记得曾经是孩子时的快乐么?
手中的热汤 最后被幕布熊吃掉,在孩子的笑声中,感到了满足
1. 我的名字叫多朵夫 罗多尔。那一天,我在黄昏的街道上比平常早吃了晚餐。
My name is Tortov Roddle .That day,in the twillght village,I had my dinner a little earlier than usual.
2. 看样子今晚广场上似乎就要开始放映电影了。
It looks like an evening movie screening is about to start in the town square.
3. 那些孩子们的笑声,比吃了晚餐还让我感到心满意足。
The children's laughter filled my heart up like a second helping.
第四话 月夜的旅人(Moonlight Travelers )
原来月光里,旅途也是在延续啊。
长长耳朵的兔子们,埋在雪地中的列车 月光中升上天空 飞到月亮
1. 该准备睡觉了。正当我那样想的时候
My name is Tortov Roddle . ''I'll go to sleep soon.or so I had been thinking''
2. 他们是。。。。?
They are...
3. 我和那些举止优雅的兔男们默默地打了招呼。但愿彼此的旅程都能够平安无事。
I exchangeed a sillent how-do-you-do with the rabbit people.We wished each other a safe journey.
1. 我的名字叫多朵夫 罗多尔。所谓的作恶梦就是醒来之后,真想尽可能早点把它忘掉的东西。
My name is Tortov Roddle . When I have a bad dream,I want to forget about it as soon as possible.
2. 从早上就下起来的雨,还会再继续下一阵子的样子。在雨停之前,我就在街上做些事打发时间。
It looked like this morning's rain wasn't going to let up for a while.
I decided to hole up in this town until the rain subsided.
1. 天亮了。沐浴在晨光中心情也一边好了起来,然后我把地图打开。
Night gave up to dawn.Showered with the pleasant morning light,I opened up my
map.
2. 这段旅程还会再继续。The journey continues.
3. 我的名字叫多朵夫 罗多尔。来自卓塔利亚的旅行者。
My name is Tortov Roddle . I'm a traveler from a Totalia.